Level 1 Classes
When you have progressed in your Beginners Course(s), you may move to Level 1 classes, where you may extend your understanding and practice of Yoga.
Level 2 Classes
For students who are familiar with the primary asanas and wish to refine and deepen their understanding of them. Will include inversions.
Level 3 Classes
For more experienced students who have a regular home practice. Requires a solid foundation in the primary postures. Classes will include inversions and advanced back-bends.
- One lesson: $22 ($18 Concession).
- 10 session pass: $180 ($160 Concession).
- 6 week Beginners Courses: $98 ($140 for 8 week courses).
- Private tuition: $90 an hour for one person.
- Pay online via direct credit for ten session passes, courses and private tuition.
We do not have credit card or EFTPOS facilities, but you can pay by direct deposit to our Hills Yoga bank account:
Direct Deposit details: A/c Name, ‘Hills Yoga School’; BSB, 105079; A/c Number, 044434540.
Please note that our ten session passes are valid for three months only. They are also not refundable and non-transferable. Concessions are available ONLY for holders of current Health Care Cards or full-time Student Cards. Senior’s Cards are NOT sufficient ID for concessions.